2015年9月1日星期二

The Stardust and The Singularity

In the center of galaxy, the wandering stardust cast a consistent glooming shadow upon its surroundings. 

“So much for a dazzling star; now I am just a ghost from the past,” the stardust sighed, feeling pity for itself. 

Suddenly it heard a far call from mysterious unknown. “I am capable of qualifying you for what you shall wish.” 

The stardust searched out for where the voice came from. A newborn singularity winked inside fuzziness, voicing hoarse and tempting. “I can reverse your pathetic fate. Refuel you. Regenerate a glowing star.” 

The stardust shook its head, wincing. “Stop hassling me. No light can escape from your massive gravity field.” 

“Not if I had devoured mass huge enough, my tidal force would contain me from grabbing you. Within my gravity field, all your particles will accelerate raptly and you shall shine. Again. ” The singularity induced the stardust which gazed blankly. 

More or less, it moved towards the abyss in a desperate manner. “What do I need to do?” 

“Bring your friends to me,” the singularity persuaded it calmly. 

“Sounds not fair.” 

“How? Are you unwilling to sacrifice your friend?” 

The stardust acted not exactly as the singularity expected. It came close, uncertainly murmured.“Actually, not at all. I just don’t have any friend to sacrifice. Would you be my friend?” 

Silence. 

“Well, no and no sorry for you.” The singularity eventually answered and gulped the stardust promptly in a fleeting moment. 

The moral: every one needs friends. Besides that, be nice.

没有评论:

发表评论